Luxaire TC4B Condenser
The Luxaire TC4B Condenser are optimized for the new 14 SEER Regional Minimum Efficiency in the Southeast US, these outdoor units are specifically designed to be matched with Luxaire indoor coils, furnaces, and air handlers to provide a complete system solution.
- Small Footprint - Minimum footprint for easier handling, transportation, and installation.
- Easier Installation - Independent panels provide quick access for unit setup. Installation time is reduced by easy power and control wiring access. Select indoor matches with factory-mounted TXVs are available for quicker system installation. The factory installed filter-drier and factory charge for a 15-Ft lineset means less time spent brazing and charging the system. The small base dimension and reduced unit clearances make for easier retrofits.
- Accessible Information - QR code on unit provides quick access to technical documents and warranty information.
- Durable Finish - The coated steel wire fan guard, coated external fasteners, and pre-treated G90-equivalent galvanized steel chassis components resist corrosion and rust creep. Champagne colored powdercoat paint further protects external panels.
- Quality Coils - The high efficiency microchannel aluminum coil is manufactured using an improved material system providing reliable performance and small unit size.
- Rugged Coil Protection - Coils are protected from mechanical damage by a proven stamped steel coil guard design.
- Protected Compressor - Compressors are protected internally by a high pressure relief valve and a temperature sensor, and externally by the system high pressure switch. The liquid line filter-drier is factory installed to protect the compressor against moisture and debris.
- Reliable Operation - Ball bearing fan motors provide superior performance in extreme temperatures.
- Environmentally Friendly - CFC-free R-410A refrigerant delivers environmentally friendly perform.
- Top Discharge - Warm air is blown up, away from the structure and any landscaping and allows compact location on multi-unit applications
- Low Operating Sound Levels - Developed using CFD and FEA tools, the sturdy cabinet and top design provides sound performance of 76 dBA or lower. Compatible accessories for further sound reduction are also available.
- Better Service Access - Diagonal base valves with open access for low-loss fittings, single panel access to the electrical controls, swing out control box for full corner access, and removable fan guard allow easy access for unit maintenance.
- Agency Listed inches Safety certified by CSA to UL 1995 / CSA 22.2. Performance certified to ANSI/AHRI Standard 210/240 in accordance with the Unitary Small Equipment certification program.